Sunday, October 31, 2010

A chain store and a locally-owned store

     Taiwan has many restaurants sell steamed dumplings. Very famous restaurant is DinTai Fung. It's a chain store, it has many stores around the world. Come dinner times always many customers. At DinTai Fung, you can go to their website older product and its restaurant is easy find, but there is expensive.
     Opposite, sung park is a locally-owned store, it isn’t easy to find and restaurant is small. However, it’s my like place, because it’s less expensive and good service.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it very famous restaurant in Taiwan? What kind of food is very famous??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hungry Yi Ping !!!!!!!!
    yam.....yam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too ,, Yi ping can you pring some foods tomorrow because we want to try it,, May be you can cook it in your house. When you are professional, I have plan to open restauran in Calgary may be we will be rich ,,hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry~I cann't.If I'm professional.I will making to you !I very hope we will be rich ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Good comparison and great comments, Yi-Ping. Mark: 2.

    ReplyDelete